Tuesday, September 26, 2017

2 months old!

I'm 2 months old! (a few days ago)
Weight: 13 pounds
Height: 23"

I'm finally on a schedule, eating every 3 hours starting at 7am. I go a little longer than that overnight (with a record 5.5hrs just recently).
I'm smiling more every day, but I make sure to stop as soon as the camera comes out.
I love being outside!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you SO much!!! It's great to see how much you're growing. We love you much, much, much!!! It makes us happy to see how happy you and your family are! Love to you all!
Thank you Katie! The posts are our saving grace from God through you!

Rhonda and Matt

Eowyn said...

Adorable! The first and last pictures are my favorite.

Julie @ Trinity Acres said...

Aw! Sweet little farmer boy! Love it! Superb photos. +