Thursday, February 22, 2018

7 months old!

I'm 7 months old!
Weight: 21.3 lbs  (91st percentile)
Height: 28"  (84th percentile)

I have 2 teeth!  You can actually see them in some of the pictures below! :)
I'm crawling all over the place and getting into all sorts of mischief.
I can pull myself up into a standing position. And I seem to think I can balance without holding on...
I started holding my bottle when I eat.
I like to zoom around the kitchen in my walker.
I'm very ticklish and love to laugh.
Reading is fun and my favorite book is Little Blue Truck.











2 comments:

Julie @ Trinity Acres said...

Oh my! He's been busy! It's been way too long since we've seen the very handsome, happy little lad! 7 months?! Time flies! +

Grandma and Grandpa Lavacot said...

What a busy time for Jacob! Learning to crawl, growing teeth and laughing lots!
Love, love, love the pictures!
Rhonda and Matt