Friday, April 13, 2018

Random happenings

Fresh from the tub, munching on the towel


2nd calf of the year - even uglier than the first. 😕 Why red??





Went for a hike at Yellowstone the other day, since it was so nice out.

Makeshift car to ride around in






Jacob is grandkid #31 on the Howard side (just to explain his shirt)

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Lavacot said...

WOW! That child is a genius! 8months old and already building structures with Legos! Pretty soon he'll be leaping tall buildings! [;
I believe he has the bluest eyes I've ever seen. Gorgeous!
He will be running all over the house before you can blink. He's already pretty confident being upright.
And, what's up with the comment about the ugly calf? I think those little Hereford-looking babies are the cutest! Not so much when they grow up but then none of them are... unless they are on the BBQ.