Weight: 24.5 lbs
Height: 30"
I say "Hi, Daddy" all the time and give big sloppy kisses. 💗
I can sign the words "more", "tractor" and "bird" (in addition to the others).
I started teething again...
I love being outside. My favorite thing to do is to drive the Ranger (riding is ok, but I really want to be in front of the steering wheel).
I don't have much hope for our monthly photo shoots in the future. The more mobile he becomes, the harder it is to get a picture that isn't blurry (or isn't just a picture of the background since he's so quick to get away!)
2 comments:
Oh, such delightful pictures when they are captured! Little boys don't get much more handsome than this little guy. He is SO worth the trouble!
Precious! Keep tryin'! Love seeing these pictures! It's hard to believe he is 10 months already!!
Post a Comment