Thursday, August 9, 2018

Photo shoot

I thought it would be fun to get some pictures of the boys together, so I Googled some different poses and found a bunch that I liked. Figured I could get something close to this one:
Image result for brother kiss baby brother
Or maybe this one:
Image result for brother kiss baby brother

Shouldn't be too difficult, right? Jacob likes to give Timmy kisses on the head. 
Unless he happens to see a camera in the room, apparently...

As it turned out, this was the best we could do. Not quite what I was imagining.

Oh well...
I think he was starting to lean in for a kiss here, just to tease me. He never had any intention of following through. ;-)

Since it was around Timmy's 1 month birthday, I got a few more of him.





4 comments:

Julie @ Trinity Acres said...

Laughing right out loud! Great start to my day!!

Grandma and Grandpa Lavacot said...

Katie,
They are both totally adorable even though the elder can't seem to find it in himself to cooperate. Someday he's going to completely suprise you and I just hope the camera is ready!
You capture their lives as they really are and that's a fine thing, indeed. Your captions
sure make us laugh! You bring a whole new dimension to patience!
Thank you, thank you for sharing your blessings!

Grandma and Grandpa Lavacot said...

I forgot to say -Timmy is growing by leaps and bounds! Those little legs are becoming positively chubby!
Hugs and Kisses and Much Love to both of them!

Eowyn said...

Adorable! :D