Tuesday, November 6, 2018

This and That


He's finally eating eggs! :) He wouldn't touch them for the longest time. I'm glad he's over that.





I took a rotten pumpkin over to throw into the cow pen, turned around, and there was Jacob bringing another one to me. (but his wasn't rotten)

Playing peek-a-boo at the table




Showing me his favorite picture in his album - the one where he's holding Daddy's hand and walking down the driveway.

He needed a haircut and since it's no longer summer we can't do it on the back porch. I had to get creative in getting him to sit still, so I put on a tractor video for him to watch. It worked great. :)

Demonstrating his magnetic crane


"Look! There's an owl on Timmy's shirt!"



We stopped at the library the other day and he had fun playing at the train table.


Jacob discovered his teddy bear and likes playing with it now. He gives it kisses and hugs and lets it drink from his play cups.

I was looking all around for his milk only to discover that he'd put it in the fridge of his play kitchen and had closed the door.

Now that it gets dark early, he loves to lie on top of Daddy, look up into the skylight, and see their reflections. :)


Just hanging out in Timmy's chair

Going for a walk in our woods on one of the last semi-warm days of the year



Dad brought out the glow-in-the-dark balls the other night and the two of them had fun charging them with flashlights and them rolling them all around the room.





1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Lavacot said...

These pictures have made our day! What joyous little faces!