"Did you go for a walk in the woods today?"
Timmy: "Yep, but not with our feet. With the Ranger."
"Who wants lunch?"
Timmy: "Me!! I want chocolate."
Timmy goes into his room to get some socks. "I've got really good taste!" (as he returns with white socks)
Timmy, looking at a 1/4 moon: "That moon looks like a beard!"
"A beard?! Oh, do you mean a mustache?"
Jacob: "It's a mus-beard!"
Playing in the sand box:
Cousin: "Jacob, who is your very best friend in the whole world?"
no response
Cousin: "Jacob, who is your best friend?"
long pause
Jacob: "I'm building a road. I can't talk right now."
"Some people call it a stream, some people call it a creek. What do you call it?"
Jacob: "I call it a streak."
Jacob: "Mom, this is a big one! I can't handle a big one!"
Jacob, coming downstairs and seeing the Lego blocks all over the place: "Oh! What a gorgeous mess!"
No comments:
Post a Comment