Mike: "Mike get on a rocket ship and fly up to the moon. Gonna do it someday."
Jacob: "I'm gonna cut off your head! You're Saint Paul and I'm gonna cut off your head."
Mike, pointing to a picture: "Dinosaur!"
"That's actually a gorilla."
Mike: "Kinda like a dinosaur!"
"Well, not too much like one..."
Mike: "Little much like one!"
Timmy: "Dad, ant eaters are yucky and nasty."
Mike: "I am not having a very good day!"
During Mass, the choir starts singing and Mike pipes up: "Good song! Good song!"
"Who made you?"
Mike: "God."
"Why did God make you?"
Mike: "Because He's awesome and loves me."
"What's your first name?"
Mike: "Michael"
"What's your last name?"
Mike: "Blanchardville."
Timmy: "My underpants are not doing a good job for me!"
Timmy: "What's that bump on the road?"
Dad: "That's a dead squirrel."
Timmy: "What did he die from?"
Dad: "A truck ran him over."
Timmy: "Oh. Should we stop and say a prayer for him?"
Dad: "No, because squirrels can't get up into Heaven."
Jacob: "Yeah! They just sink away into the mud!"
Michael: "It's snowing! It's snowing! Thank you, God!"
No comments:
Post a Comment