Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Quotable Quotes

Michael: "I just wish the moon would come out!"


Jacob: "That's just a young loaf of bread." 


"This is just plain water. Is that what you want?"
Timmy: "No, I want just plain juice."


Jacob: "Tim, let's have some fun! You ring the doorbell and I'll listen for it." 


Michael: "He's going hiking in his skid steer!"


Jacob brought his broken excavator to me and wanted me to fix it.
Me: "I think it's missing a piece."
Jacob: "Yeah, it's missing 2 pieces. I buried them in the sandbox."


Timmy: "We are going south. Mom, is south up north?"


Jacob: "I feel dizzy."
Uh oh... What does it feel like?
Jacob: "It feels like a worm is driving a car around in my head."


Timmy: "If we eat rocks, we get germs in our body."
"No, we don't eat rocks, but that doesn't give us germs."
[all-knowing] Jacob: "Only if we eat gravel with the rocks."


Timmy: "Mom, we are St. George and we are pushing over dragons!"


Timmy: "When I eat barbecue sauce, it makes me tired."

No comments: