Timmy: "Dad, be careful you don't cut yourself with that knife!"
Jacob: "He won't cut himself. He's been using knives for 20 years."
They were all racing to see who could get changed into pajamas first.
Jacob: "I'm the winner!"
"You're not the winner; everyone else is ready and you're still getting dressed."
Jacob: "I'm the last winner!"
"How many boys do we have?"
Timmy: "One, two good little boys...and one, two lovely big boys."
Timmy (after having seen the chicken be butchered): "No, I don't want that kind of chicken! I want the kind that doesn't come from a real chicken. I want chicken nuggets."
Jacob: "Those pants don't fit me anymore. I'm too overgrown for them."
Timmy: "Mom, it's a beautiful day out! You should be working outside."
"I don't know if we're going to have ice cream or not. I want to think about it."
Jacob: "But I thinked about it for you!"
I was pretending to be sad that the boys were growing up so fast that they didn't need me anymore and Timmy said "You shouldn't be sad, Mom. You can just lounge around and drink your tea in the playroom."
Jacob sees a girl with green hair. "Look! Is that a Bob Ross chia pet?"
Mike: "I go get Davey."
"You can't carry him, he's too heavy."
Mike: "He not too heavy! He's my little brother!"
Timmy: "My teeth are itching."
Timmy: "I just don't have much willpower right now."
Some stranger we pass on our hike: "Hi there! Are you a good hiker?"
Dave: "No. I'm Davey Pat."
Timmy: "Mom, do you have a headache?"
"No, I don't, but thank you for asking!"
Timmy: "Can I scream?"
Timmy: "Can I scream?"
2 comments:
Hilarious!
Love this!! Kids sure do say the darnedest things!
Post a Comment