Timmy: "Look! There's a red blue jay!"
Mike: "Oh, yeah, I don't want to go way up there! I could fall down and break my arm and break my leg and break my ear drum."
Timmy: "When the world was just first made, did they have band-aids?"
"Nope, they didn't."
Timmy: "So they just had to use a napkin and dab it?"
Mike: "Yep, it's a little bit yummy. But it's a little bit yucky, too."
Mike: "It's bleeding!!!"
"No it's not."
Mike: "Well...inside it is!"
Mike: "It sure is lucky that it's raining right now!"
"Why is that lucky?"
Mike: "Because now we can use our umbrellas!"
"I scraped my knuckle."
Mike: "Oh, can I see? ....ouch! I think you might die from that."
"No I won't die from that!"
Mike: "If you put a band-aid on it, then you won't die from it."
Mike: "Dad, are there nuts in these?" (sitting there eating plain cashews)
"Here's your dessert."
Jacob: "No, that's not dessert. That's just ordinary food."
Mike: "Uncle John is my cousin."
Jacob: "No, he's not. He's Dad's cousin."
Mike: "Mmmm.... what are we having? food? or chicken bones?"
"Mike, how's your foot?"
Mike: "It's five."
"It's fine?"
Mike: "No, five."
"It's five? What's five?"
Mike: "Umm... it's sort of like a number."
No comments:
Post a Comment