I just noticed that I haven't posted since March - whoops!
This will be one long post trying to catch up...
Happy Easter! :)
David drew this cross this and gave it to me "so I will always remember that we're Catholic".
Making dandelion lemonade
Governor Dodge
Patrick moved into Mike & Dave's bedroom!
Once he started sleeping through the night, we moved him in there and they both love it.
Jacob and Timmy have been asking if we could move Emma into their room.
Once he started sleeping through the night, we moved him in there and they both love it.
Jacob and Timmy have been asking if we could move Emma into their room.
Poison ivy capital of Iowa...
Wyalusing
We didn't have the big pool set up yet, so they all crammed into the kiddie pool
David turned 6 years old!
Playing in the garden before it got planted
Mother's Day pizza picnic at Eagle Point Park
Jacob's Crusader banner
Our anniversary dinner :)



















































































No comments:
Post a Comment