Friday, June 8, 2018

Hay & such

Jacob thinks he's the cutest thing ever (I don't know why he thinks that!) Lots of times he'll see a picture of himself and will give the picture a kiss.


Watching Dad mow the lawn, wishing he could be riding along... 


Uh oh...someone thought it would be fun to tear the wallpaper. 
(why did I think that wouldn't start for another year or so?)

We got a few loads of hay the other night. 
Matt, I figured you might like to see our small operation. It's a bit different from your ranch! 😊





We'll be getting more hay for 2nd crop; this is about 2/3 of what we'll need to get us through the winter (assuming we sell some animals this summer). 

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Lavacot said...

Oh, dearest Katie,
Pretty soon you're gonna think that crib will look mighty fine in the middle of the bedroom floor. Even then, he will be climbing out of it! I once had a foster child that would be a bit destructive, and was an escape artist to boot. It was recommended by the agency that I buy a crib tent. She even escaped from that! We would wake up to all kinds of mischief. It's actually pretty funny to look back on some of the things kids will do. Jacob is very bright intellectually, I think, considering all the things he is already doing. I'm so proud of that little guy! (and he is absolutely correct- he is pretty cute!)