We've been doing some remodeling around the house recently.
First was the main bathroom. Here are some "before" pictures...
We ripped out the vanity, flooring, doors and medicine cabinet.
Textured the walls and ceiling before painting.
New flooring, cut to size in the kitchen
And it was that simple! :)
New (used) vanity, new doors, new flooring, new mirror
And since we lost our storage from the medicine cabinet, Dominic built these wonderful shelves inside the linen closet door. They're great!
After the bathroom project, he started on the kitchen area.
I really only have the 1 "before" picture...
He tore out the cabinets along the north wall, so that eventually we can get a bigger table in there.
Ripped out the wood flooring in the dining room and installed new flooring in there as well as in the kitchen and entryway.
Lots of helpers tearing out the old flooring
Textured this wall and did underlayment in the dining room
Installing the new flooring
Painting the entryway

































2 comments:
WOW! Fabulous remodeling! Love those shelves on the backside of the linen closet! The flooring looks beautiful!
Looks Great!! You all have done an oustanding job! If I had all your little helpers, I bet I could knock my flooring job out in no time!
Post a Comment