Our chick order came in on Davey's birthday. We got 5 egg layers and 10 broilers.
Jacob: "Look, I built a quarry!"
We moved a bunch of raspberry plants from where we had them on the other side of the woods, and planted them in the garden. Jacob was able to drive his tractor in the woods for the first time so he could help haul the plants back in his trailer.
Michael: "I tired. I going to lay on you."
Checking on the chicks - all is well!
Mulching the berries
Planting pumpkins and sunflowers where the raspberries used to be
The next day Jacob and Timmy were outside for hours in the rain, collecting water from the downspouts and dumping it on each other.
But they were able to warm up with a hot cup of cocoa when they finally came in. :)
























































1 comment:
We just LOVE seeing our baby boys! But... they are beginning to not be babies anymore! Only big boys use shovels and drive tractors! Big boys with big muscles!!!
Post a Comment