Sunday, July 22, 2018

1 year old!

I'm 1 year old!
Weight: 25 lbs (94th percentile)
Height: 31.5 (97th percentile)

My favorite thing to do is to ride the Ranger. I love being outside, and I expect a Ranger ride every time we go out. I like everything to do with tractors, cars and trucks. I love it when daddy lays on the floor and plays with me and I can crawl all over him. Reading books is lots of fun, especially if it's a tractor or truck book. I'm getting interested in airplanes and helicopters, too, since I saw those in the city a couple weeks ago. I'm starting to get used to my new brother and like him a little more each day. I am a super fast walker and can now open the front door. (yikes!) I have 7 teeth, with the 8th ready to pop any day now. I can sign these words: please, thank you, more, milk, food, all done, hot, fire, bird, and my own version of "ride".







(mmm...yummy grass!)


2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Lavacot said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACOB!!! Grandma and Grandpa wish we could be there to celebrate such a joyous day with you. Our hearts are with you every day! Love you SO much!

Julie @ Trinity Acres said...

Happy first birthday Jacob! So blessed to be your God mother and aunt! Can't wait to see you again.... soon! Love you!