Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Back home

It's good to be back home!
Timmy is an easy-going little fellow who seems content no matter what. He's a little sweetie.




Jacob is definitely Mama's helper. We raked up some of the fallen apples and then he wanted to help scoop them up and feed them to the cows.

When I do laundry, he's a big help pushing the laundry basket to the room. And as soon as I turn the canister vacuum cleaner on, he comes right over to help push it around for me. :) Such a sweetie. 

Jacob goes from ignoring Timmy, to being very jealous of him, 
to wanting to see him and give him kisses.



All in all, I think he's getting used to the idea of being a big brother.


Tasting a fresh pea from the garden. 




2 comments:

Julie @ Trinity Acres said...

Such a blessing for Jacob to have a brother!!! Best buddies forever!

Eowyn said...

Timmy and Jacob are so adorable!